Plant-Based Nutrition 101 is YouMode’s debut ebook! You’ll learn what the research really says about plant-based diets vs animal protein diets. Includes 20 pages of research-based information with modern illustrations and graphics.
Answer all the mythical questions about eating a plant-based diet:
- How do you get protein?
- How much protein do I need?
- How many calories do I need every day?
- Are carbs bad? What about fruit?
- What’s the difference between simple and complex carbs?
- Do I need to take supplements?
- What are healthy fats?
- What are added sugars and how do I identify them in the food I purchase?
Comprised of 10 essential lessons:
- Chapter 1: Benefits of a Plant-based Diet
- Chapter 2: Basic Human Nutrition Needs
- Chapter 3: WHO Guidelines
- Chapter 4: Calorie Needs Worksheet
- Chapter 5: Protein Needs
- Chapter 6: Complementary & Complete Proteins
- Chapter 7: Protein Quality
- Chapter 8: Carbohydrates & Simple Carbs
- Chapter 9: Complex Carbohydrates
- Chapter 10: Dietary Fats & Supplements
Written by Emily Menzer, MPH, MCHES, FNS